Welcome to the Lincoln Public Schools Parent Center! This selection of information is designed to meet the needs of LPS families, providing current information about services, resources, data and news of interest to parents.
- Facilities and Maintenance
- Health Services
- Health History
- Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Waiver
- Physical Examination Requirements
- Request to Provide Medication During School Hours: Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen
- Request to Provide meds
- Waiver of Physical Examination
- Student Services
- Application for Special Attendance Permit
- Application of Non-Public School Student for Part-Time Enrollment
- Authorization for Release of Information
- FERPA Directory Information Opt-Out Form
- High School Choice Form
- Request For Nondisclosure Of High School Student Personal Information To Military Recruiters And/Or Institutions Of Higher Education
- Statement of Preferred Name for School Records
- Transcript Request
Grades, attendance, notifications and more for parents.
The Parent/StudentVUE portal is a component of the LPS Student Information System that allows parents/guardians to:
- Monitor grades and attendance
- Get detailed assignment and course information
- Select and print reports
- Automatically receive notification when a grade falls below a selected level or when unexpected absences occur
There are a number of ways in which you can easily and readily contact people at Lincoln Public Schools.
Wednesday Illness Report
due to illness
Jan 22, 2020
Lincoln Public Schools Health Services reports the percentage of students not in attendance due to illness every Wednesday. Any location with more than 10% of their population out due to illness is reported to the Lancaster County Health Department to aid them in assessing local illness.