Assessment and Evaluation
The LPS Assessment and Evaluation Team...
- emphasizes sharing knowledge and creating understanding.
- participates as an integral part of the school improvement process.
- provides information and services regarding testing and evaluation.
- supports surveying within LPS.
Please use the links to the left to find information about LPS students and assessments.
- District Common Assessments (DCAs): district assessments
- District Statistics and Evaluations: Statistics about demographics, graduation information, and enrollment projections
- Graduation Demonstrations Exams (GDEs): graduation requirements
- Nebraska State Accountability, (NeSA, ELDA): state assessments
- Other Standardized Testing: various assessments required of LPS students
- Staff Resources: for LPS staff
Receive updated information by subscribing (entering your e-mail address in the subscription box at the left) to each page relevant to your interests, you will receive new posts for that page. Due to the way information is posted to this site, we recommend that you subscribe to EACH page that is relevant, not just the ESU homepage.
Conditions of Use of LPS Documents
Copyright Information about Documents found on this site.
ESU FAX NUMBER: 402-458-3284
Director of Assessment and Evaluation
Dr. Leslie Lukin, email@example.com (402) 436-1790
Kristi Diehl, firstname.lastname@example.org (402) 436-1890
High School GDE Coordinators
Gail Lowery, email@example.com (402) 436-1795
Support of District and Director