Updates to LPS Spring Sports Spectator Protocols
With the update to the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department’s Directed Health Measures, Lincoln Public Schools is making the following adjustments to the spring sports spectator protocols effective Friday, April 23.
- All competition sites are open to 75 percent capacity for general admission. The limit of a certain number of spectators per athlete has been removed. As per the DHM, once 75 percent capacity of the venue is reached, no additional spectators will be allowed admission into the event. Admission will be open to anyone on a first come, first serve basis.
- All spectators must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms prior to attending any event. If you answer yes to any of the screening questions, please stay home.
- All spectators must wear multi-layered face coverings over the mouth and nose the entire time they are at the event.
- Limited concessions may be sold. Individuals may lower their mask to take a bite or drink, but must promptly return the face covering over the mouth and nose in between bites and drinks. No outside food or drink by spectators will be allowed.
- Spectators are asked to maintain as much physical distance as possible between groups.
Published: April 22, 2021, Updated: April 22, 2021