Visit LPS online at http://www.lps.org/
This page can be found at http://www.lps.org/hr/substitutes/index.html?
or by using the QR code to the right.
YOU ARE HERE
- Who We Are
- Recruitment Information
- Employment Verification
- Employment Opportunities
- Risk Management
Becoming an LPS Substitute
Substitute Teacher Applications
LPS will begin accepting Substitute Teacher applications for the 2013-2014 school year in June, 2013.
To apply online or to see the current list of employment opportunities, click here to enter the Lincoln Public Schools Recruitment System. For your convenience, you may wish to bookmark the Lincoln Public Schools Recruitment homepage when you enter the system.
When completing a substitute teacher application, please be sure to include email addresses for your references and upload your original transcripts and teaching certificate.
You will also be asked to complete a Gallup online interview. There is a link in the applicaiton process that will lead you to the Gallup interview.
We will no longer be able to accept applications for any position not submitted through the LPS online Recruitment System.
Local Substitute Teachers
Local substitute teachers are substitutes with a bachelor or higher degree but who do not hold a teaching certificate or teacher education students of senior standing.
Current Mentors for Highly Gifted Students
Mentor Reactivation for 2013-2014
In order to complete and submit the form:
- Open the form and save it on your computer. Title the document with 2013-14 Mentor Reactivation.
- Close the attachment, then open the saved document from your own computer.
- Complete all information requested on the form. Save completed form to your computer.
- Open an e-mail, and in the subject line, type the following: 2013-14 Mentor Reactivation. Attach the saved completed document.
- Address the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
These completed pages are due by June 7, 2013.
Substitute Paraeducator Reactivation
Bilingual Interpreter Reactivation