Visit LPS online at http://www.lps.org/
This page can be found at http://www.lps.org/hr/benefits/default.html?
or by using the QR code to the right.
YOU ARE HERE
- Who We Are
- Recruitment Information
- Employment Verification
- Employment Opportunities
- Risk Management
Benefits for Certified and Classified Staff
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- BCBS (EHA) Health and Dental Website
- BCBS Benefits Summary $600 Deductible
- BCBS Overview of Health Benefits 2012 - LPS has option 2
- BCBS Dental Summary and Premiums 2012-13
- Overview of Dental Benefits 2012 - LPS has option 2 & 4
- Overview of Prescription Drug Benefits 2012
- Four-Tier RX Program 2012
- BCBS. BlueCard Program
- EHA Preventative Services 2012
- VSP Benefits Summary
- VSP Monthly Premiums 2012-13
- VSP Additional Services 1-1-09
- VSP Out-Of-Network instructions
Section 125 Flexible Benefit Plan
- Flexible Benefit Plan for Administrators and Amendment
- Flexible Benefit Plan for Technicians and Amendment
- Flexible Benefit Plan for Employees other than Administrators and Technicians and Amendment
Change in Family Status
Thinking about Retiring?
- Retirement Planning Workshops
- Nebraska School Retirement System Website
- State Retirement Overview
- State Retirement Beneficiary Form
Important Information for Current Staff
- Letter to all Current LPS Employees 2012
- Annual Enrollment Instructions 2012
- Online Enrollment Help Sessions 2012
- This information and instructions are not applicable to new employees. New employees will receive benefit information in their orientation.
- Clearing Up Confusion -- ADA, FMLA, Workers' Comp etc.