Visit LPS online at http://www.lps.org/
This page can be found at http://www.lps.org/post/detail.cfm?id=954
or by using the QR code to the right.
Revised Pay Options for Employees
One of the biggest changes for electing how your salary is paid to you or getting all of your summer pay at once, is the deadline for informing payroll of your choice. Current employees that would like any of these options need to fill out their respective form no later than July 15, 2009.
Accelerated summer paychecks (aka three checks in June) are available for:
(click on your employee group for the correct form)
- Non-administrative certificated staff
- 200 day office professionals
- 220 day office professionals (2 checks in July)
- Transportation drivers and paras (5 checks in June)
10 month pay option:
12 month pay option:
Do these options look familiar? They should! They have been around for quite a while. We're bringing them to your attention again because of the IRS changes. The BIG changes are:
- Current employees need to have their form filled out and into the payroll department by July 15, 2009. Employees hired after that date must have their form turned in by their first day of work.
- Once you fill out the form for your choice, it will be in effect indefinitely. You cannot revoke your election during the school year.
- If you want to revoke your choice, you must state it in writing and turn it into payroll by July 15th prior to the school year in which you want the revocation to apply.
Please call Payroll at 436-1710 with any questions about these options.
Published: June 13, 2008
Updated: June 14, 2012