What is Archibus?
ARCHIBUS is Lincoln Public Schools room reservation system. If you are having a meeting or event for 2 or more participants this is where to go to complete your reservation.
Your Reservations can be a single or reoccurring dates.
Since this is a new program all users will be required to supply their most recent copy of Liability Insurance, even if LPS has an existing copy on file. You can either upload when putting in your request or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 402-436-1557.
If you have any questions or concerns email me at email@example.com or call 82036.
ARCHIBUS can send invitations to meeting attendees or other participants.
ARCHIBUS will eventually turn on associated HVAC equipment. This function is limited right now. The building of your reservation will know if this is available at their building.
The 2012-2013 rates will begin in January after School Board approval. If someone books for the whole year August & September will be on the old rates and beginning January 1 will be under the new rates.
Help and Documentation
- Click here for Facility Use Room Arrangement Options
- Click here for About Archibus Room Reservations
- Click here for How to Access, Sign In, and Log Out
- Click here for How to Create an Account
- Click here for How to Create a Regular (Non-Recurring) Reservation
- Click here for How to Create a Recurring Room Reservation
- Click here for How to Copy a Reservation
- Click here for How to Cancel a Reservation
- Click here for How to View or Edit Reservations
- Click here for How to Approve, Edit, or Reject Room and Resource Reservations (LPS Staff Only)
- Click here for How to Run and View Reservation Reports (LPS Staff Only)
Published: August 15, 2012
Updated: October 17, 2013