Visit LPS online at http://www.lps.org/
This page can be found at http://www.lps.org/post/detail.cfm?id=5820
or by using the QR code to the right.
Announced district office and principal changes for 2012-13
- John Neal, director of secondary education, has been named the position as Assistant to the Superintendent for Governmental Relations and General Administration, replacing Mary Campbell who is retiring at the end of the summer.
- Pat Hunter-Pirtle, principal at Lincoln Southeast High School, 2930 S. 37th St., has been named director of secondary education for the school district, replacing Neal.
- Jane Stavem has been named associate superintendent for curriculum, replacing Marilyn Moore, who is retiring.
- Jadi Miller, current principal at Elliott Elementary School, 225 S. 25th St., will be the new director of curriculum and instruction, replacing Barb Jacobson, who is retiring.
- Vann Price will be the new principal of Lincoln North Star High School, replacing Fred Skretta, has been named principal position in another school district.
- Brent Toalson will be the new principal at Lincoln Southeast, replacing Hunter-Pirtle.
- At Lincoln North Star High School, 5801 N. 33rd, current assistant athletic director Odell Santos will replace the retiring athletic director, Craig Jacobson.
- Rachelle Conner will be the new principal of Goodrich Middle School, replacing Mike Henninger, who is retiring.
- Mona Manley will become the new principal at Elliott, replacing Miller.
- Polly Bowhay will become the principal at Belmont, replacing Manley.
- Molly Bates will become the principal at Morley Elementary School, 6800 Monterey Dr., replacing Coni Schwartz who is retiring.
- Jeff Bjorkman will become the principal at Riley Elementary School, 5021 Orchard St., replacing Bates.
- Julie Lawler will become the principal at Campbell Elementary School, 2200 Dodge St., replacing Rosie Molvar who is retiring. Lawler has been at Calvert Elementary School.
- Sandi Carrington-Robertson will become the principal at Calvert, 3709 S. 46th St. Carrington-Robertson is currently the principal at Pyrtle Elementary School, 721 Cottonwood Dr.
- Paula Baker will become the principal at Pyrtle. Baker is currently the principal at Pershing Elementary School, 6402 Judson St.
- Rhonda True will become the Principal at Pershing, replacing Baker.
- Jeff Vercellino, currently principal at Hartley Elementary School 730 N. 33rd St., for the past five years, will transfer to Cavett Elementary School, 7701 S. 36th St., as principal to replace Kathy Evasco, who is retiring.
- Jeff Rust will become the principal at Hartley, replacing Vercellino who is transferring to Cavett.
- Sean Bailey, will be the assistant principal at Meadow Lane Elementary School, 7200 Vine St., leaving Arnold Elementary School, 5000 Jacobs Creek Dr. Bailey is replacing Mary May, who is retiring.
- Sue Braun is the first principal at Kloefkorn Elementary School, which will open this fall at 6601 Glass Ridge Dr.
- Wendy Badje will become the principal at Rousseau Elementary School, 3701 S. 3rd St., replacing Braun.
Published: April 9, 2012
Updated: May 21, 2012