Visit LPS online at http://www.lps.org/
This page can be found at http://www.lps.org/post/detail.cfm?id=2985
or by using the QR code to the right.
All scholarships are available to students in the District.
1. Pfizer’s Scholarship Award (Deadline: June 15, 2010)
This $2000 scholarship is available to high school senior who has applied to college or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
2. Help Johnny Scholarship (Deadline: Varies)
This $5000 scholarship is available to any student that is 19 years or under, as of October 25, 2010 and is renewable.
3. 2010 Independence Day Scholarship (Deadline: July 2, 2010)
This $5000 scholarship is open to students of all national backgrounds that are currently studying in the United States or in an American military school out of the country.
4. Castle Ink's Green Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2010)
This $2500 scholarships is for students who are United States citizen or permanent resident with a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average.
5. Society of American Travel Writers Scholarship (Deadline: August 1, 2010)
Applicants must be ages 13-18 and attending grades 8-12 as of May 15, 2010. The travel experience you write about must have occurred within the last three years.
Published: June 4, 2010
Updated: June 4, 2010