Visit LPS online at http://www.lps.org/
This page can be found at http://www.lps.org/hr/rooms/default.html?
or by using the QR code to the right.
YOU ARE HERE
- Who We Are
- Recruitment Information
- Employment Verification
- Employment Opportunities
- Risk Management
LPSDO Room Reservations
To make reservations for a meeting room at LPSDO, please follow these guidelines:
- Check the Room Reservations Calendar on the right side of this page to make sure the room is available.
- Complete the reservation form at this link: reservation website
- Submit the request by clicking the submit button.
- Once the reservation request is processed, you will receive an e-mail indicating the status of the reservation.
Verbal requests or e-mail reservations that are not made via the reservation website will not be accepted.
It is your responsibility to double-check your room reservations prior to all meetings. Check the Room Reservations Calendar on the right side of this page to verify your reservation.
As soon as you are aware that you have a meeting to cancel, please do so. Cancellation notification should be made by following these guidelines:
- Compose an email which includes all meeting information [date, time, meeting name, etc.] to email@example.com.
- If the cancellation is for that day, please phone the switchboard at 436-1000 with the cancellation and then follow up with an email.
Calendar of Daily Events
To view each day's LPSDO room reservations please find the daily room reservation summary located in Docushare (LPS Staff Only).